Woodmore Local Schools
Woodville, OH 43469
Construction Cost: $21,926,236 (on budget)
Floor Area: 105,467 sf
Completed: January, 2015 (on time)
- Involvement: Complete architectural and engineering services for new school building and to demolish existing school building.
- OFCC Project
- Meets Ohio School Design Manual requirements
- LEED Silver Certification
- Ample natural light and outdoor views provided by large window panels in the main stairwells, media center and cafetorium. In addition, special light shelves and angled ceilings brighten and soften daylight in classrooms and offices.
- Centralized cafetorium features a 500 sf stage, outdoor dining, concessions, and a mezzanine with stage views.
- Cafetorium, gymnasium, computer lab, and parking lot designed for joint use with the community after school hours.
Architect Project Number: 201204