We’ve been here a while… and love it! As a family firm with members active in the community, we have deep roots and care about our the future of our home.
- practicing in the Greater Toledo area since 1984
- formed by father and son partners, Robert E. Stough, AIA Emeritus (1926 – 2012) and Craig A. Stough, AIA
- grandaughter, Lyndsey A. Stough, Assoc. AIA, joined the company in 2010
- our project list shows our efforts over the last 30+ years
- projects range from big to small, new to renovation
- we have extensive experience in education, institution, and commercial projects
With updated software, technology, and tools we are prepared to do what is necessary to facilitate a successful project.
Since our foundation, we have developed a planning technique that balances your needs with our expertise to create a shared vision. We can help.
- Consulting – Let us help clarify objectives and find solutions to various questions related to the built environment.
- Design – We do our best to help you make confident decisions throughout the design process.
- Marketing – Clear, engaging, and informative visuals will garner support and build excitement for the project.
- Administration – Consistency, efficiency, and thoroughness help achieve a successful building experience.
We are a self-sufficient office for all our day-to-day needs allowing us to easily and quickly design, produce, and share in-house.
- Located in Sylvania, Ohio along 10-Mile Creek
- Designed specifically for an efficient and collaborative work environment
- Current facility constructed and completed in 2005